[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 28 17:43:24 PST 2006

Good point, Wayne -- and I would add, from James 1:26,27:  "If anyone
considers himself religious and yet does not keep a tight reign on his
tongue, he deceives himself and his religion is worthless.  Religion that
God our Father accepts is this:  to look after orphans and widows in their
distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."

"Sticks and stones," Doug?  You know better.

keely