[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Nov 28 14:22:50 PST 2006

   No keely, you do not use the term Redneck, although you have failed to
criticize those who do.  THAT is my point, and a valid one -- you are
selectively critical of others for use of terms deemed by some to be
bigoted.  Knuckle draggers and foamers are as bigoted as any other epithet,
regardless of what particular characteristic they attempt to play upon.
Further, I have never made any mention one way or the other regarding the
use of the term Tarbaby, so I am confused by your decision to scold me for
that.

Merry Christmas, -T