[Vision2020] Differences v. Similarities (Was liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge))

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 28 07:23:18 PST 2006

G.

Thanks for the support of a great expression. It seems that there are
more similarities when it comes to the "two" political parties view
points. It appears they both feed out of opposite sides of the same
trough. Maybe it is time for a different perspective.

I vote for the WHIG party over the "Green" party.

Doug!

>From Wikipedia:

John F. Kerry, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, speaking of his staff's
advice to not pursue an investigation into American POW/MIA's from the
Vietnam War, was quoted on 10 August 1992: "Everybody on my staff,
everybody
I knew thought I was crazy, and said, 'Don't do this...' ... They said
it's
a no-win tar baby."

Molly Ivins, a nationally syndicated liberal columnist, wrote in
October
2001: "It now looks, with 20-20 hindsight, as though he should have
taken a
few more deep breaths before smacking that tar-baby that is
Afghanistan."

The warm fuzzy appreciation for diversity expressed by...?