[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 28 06:36:18 PST 2006

>From Wikipedia:

John F. Kerry, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts, speaking of his staff's
advice to not pursue an investigation into American POW/MIA's from the
Vietnam War, was quoted on 10 August 1992: "Everybody on my staff, everybody
I knew thought I was crazy, and said, 'Don't do this...' ... They said it's
a no-win tar baby."

Molly Ivins, a nationally syndicated liberal columnist, wrote in October
2001: "It now looks, with 20-20 hindsight, as though he should have taken a
few more deep breaths before smacking that tar-baby that is Afghanistan."

The warm fuzzy appreciation for diversity expressed by...?