[Vision2020] Their Souls Live on in the Cemetery of Books

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:43:29 PST 2006

Nick et. al.

What a marvelous commentary on the "soul" of books!  Thank you!  I am
reminded of Noam Chomsky's view that a great novel describing a human life
contains a more complete description of the reality of human experience than
any objectified scientific analysis, whether from neuroscience or
psychoanalysis... I am paraphrasing, but if I am lucky, without grave
inaccuracy.

Ted Moffett