[Vision2020] [Vision2020 liberals, courts, and Tony (was Pledge)

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 10:05:03 PST 2006

Now that cub reporter Tony the Tiger has exposed public defenders getting
rich by filing appeals, he's moving on to his next two projects:

Bus Boy millionaires get rich at the expense of diners!

Hotel maids and their exorbidant wages!

After those, what could be next from the Man Who Knows Everything?

Sunil