[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 26 08:48:38 PST 2006

If you folks got so worked up on behalf of the innocent VICTIMS of crime, we could dramatically reduce the human suffering on this planet overnight.

Tom, the death penalty as administered is a mockery.  It should be called the sit on death row for two decades at taxpayers expense penalty.  That aside, there will in any system be mistakes-- the fact that in very rare cases an innocent may be executed, does not invalidate said system.  To argue otherwise is to oppose ANY system or program administered by fallible humans.

Further Tom, juries are human, and I am NOT opposed to the appeal system, never said I was, ya'll just assumed again -- what I said was that I was opposed to ENDLESS appeals, one after another after another, until the perp has to show up in court in a walker and depends.  This should be plain, why do you seem to have such difficulty comprehending it?

So what do you think?  White Christmas?           -T