[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Nov 24 16:32:11 PST 2006

I direct your attention to the following Attorney's Oath for the state of
Idaho:

"I do solemnly swear that: (I do solemnly affirm that:)

I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of
the state of Idaho.

I will abide by the rules of professional conduct adopted by the Idaho
Supreme Court.

I will respect courts and judicial officers in keeping with my role as an
officer of the court.

I will represent my clients with vigor and zeal and will preserve inviolate
their confidences and secrets.

I will never seek to mislead a court or opposing party by false statements
or fact or law and will scrupulously honor promises and commitments made.

I will attempt to resolve matters expeditiously and without unnecessary
expense.

I will contribute time and resources to public service, and will never
reject, for any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the
defenseless or oppressed.

I will conduct myself personally and professionally in conformity with the
high standards of my profession.

So help me God.  (I hereby affirm.)"

So, ToeKnee, unless you are aware of an instance where an attorney within
the state of Idaho has violated this oath (in which case you can and should
report them to the Idaho Bar Association), I can heartily assume that this
answers your concerns.

and the REALIST adjusts his sails."
- Unknown