[Vision2020] Erickson-to-Miami Rumor

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 25 11:27:38 PST 2006

That would be a great move for former UC Davis quarterback Chris Peterson,
who led the non-scholarship Division II  Aggies to a victory at Division I
UOP in '86, a win I cheered while after a trip to Stockton in my buddy
Dave's $100 Dodge Dart.  He was one of the most exciting quarterbacks I saw
at Davis.

But Peterson has passed up moves in the past, in part because one of his
children had a difficult medical issue and the family was happy with the
treatment he was receiving in Boise.  I don't know if that's still the case.

Sunil