[Vision2020] Erickson-to-Miami Rumor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 25 11:17:36 PST 2006

I doubt that Erickson would even be considered for the Miami job since he
was released by the University of Miami under a heavy cloud of
unsubstantiated suspicion.

College Gameday this morning on ESPN hinted at Chris Peterson of Bozo State
(the boys from boise) taking up residence in Miami.

My guess would be that Coach Erickson would be house shopping in East
Lansing, Michigan if he were to leave Idaho.

Let's hope he likes small towns, familiar faces, and sports challenges.

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3> http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
 <http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3>