[Vision2020] A Pledge to real Americans (Mikey Moore)

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 22 08:56:37 PST 2006

Leave it to the sloppy and unshaven Michael Moore to so effectively offend
his betters.

1)  Thanks Mike, I am thrilled that you will allow me to give aid and
comfort to my country's enemies by steadfastly supporting their agenda.

2)  And to finally be able to proudly and publicly engage in inappropriate
and unhealthy behaviors with the sanction of the community!  Come on Rover,
lets walk down the isle....

3)  Yes!  Finally someone acknowledges the republican congress'
responsibility for the balance budget of the Clinton years.

4)  So good to allow violent and sociopathic regimes to proliferate as we
second guess the judgment and commitment of those presently in uniform.

5)  And what a great idea Mikey!  Let's limit the ballooning cost of health
coverage by hobbling ambulance chasing attorneys with TORT REFORM!

6)  Our water is already well beyond the point of drinkable Mikey, all your
proposals would do is saddle individual communities with crippling costs to
rebuild or replace perfectly adequate facilities.

7)Glad that you would pursue Bush's policy with regard to Bin Laden.

8)  Glad that you won't be sticking your nose in our womb, mikey, at least
until you SHAVE!  We ask that you stop injecting it with saline solution as
well.  That tends to have an entirely unpleasant affect on the innocent
child of God residing therein

9)  Good of you to support the disarming of law abiding Americans Mikey.
This will enable your favorite minority group: criminals.

10)  And won't those at the bottom of the wage scale be heartened when their
proposed employer closes doors as a result of crippling regulation?

11)  Good to hear that you will be respecting our religious conviction that
LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION!

12)  At last!!  Politicians who bang interns and commit felony perjury will
have to pay the fiddler!!  It's about time Mikey!

Now, Mr. Hollywood, go to the gym, pick up a razor and get a little self
respect!

-Tony