[Vision2020] Some of you may enjoy this

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 22:59:42 PST 2006

My only problem with Intelligent Design is that it's not science because
it's not falsifiable.  It is unprovable, and goes completely against the
grain of the scientific method by assuming an answer and then looking
for evidence as opposed to following the evidence to wherever it leads.

I'm totally fine with it being studied and am perfectly willing to
believe that the universe was created - just keep it out of the science
classrooms.

Paul