[Vision2020] Nancy's shenanigans

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 09:50:17 PST 2006

Tim,

I'm sure you realize that Rangel's support for the draft was to make the
point that our military does not have the people to fight all of Bush's
wars.  He knew it wouldn't pass.  A draft would have gotten a whole lot more
people looking at the implications of the current administration's military
policies.

Where was your outrage when the Republicans got rid of the office doing
oversight of spending and waste in Iraq?

Sunil