[Vision2020] Quote of Interest

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 20 06:59:20 PST 2006

Mr. Carscallen and Visionaires -

The link

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/11/17/inhofe-hoax/

Is to an audio recording (not mine) of Senator James Inhofe's comments in
their entirety.

After listening to the recording (above) and reading from Mr. Carscallen's
link, I can only echo what Mr. Carscallen has already said:

" . . . take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt."

"Forty percent of the mass of every tree in the forest is crude oil.  Stop
and think about that.  We call them fossil fuels because they used to be
live stuff . . . now in the ground is turned into crude oil."

- Bill Sali (September 21, 2006)