[Vision2020] Quote of Interest

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Mon Nov 20 06:48:32 PST 2006

Tom posts a quote and a link:

"Now look, God's still up there. We still have these natural changes,
and this is what's going on right now...The warming is due to the sun."

-- James Inhofe, outgoing Chairman of the Senate Committee on
Environment and Public Works, on global climate change,

http://thinkprogress.org/2006/11/17/inhofe-hoax/"

But I find something completely different:

"Contrary to all the horror stories one hears about global
warming-induced mass wastage of the Antarctic ice sheet leading to
rising sea levels that gobble up coastal lowlands worldwide, the most
recent decade of pertinent real-world data suggest that forces leading
to just the opposite effect are apparently prevailing, even in the face
of what climate alarmists typically describe as the greatest warming of
the world in the past two millennia or more."

http://www.co2science.org/scripts/CO2ScienceB2C/articles/V9/N45/C2.jsp

All I can say, take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt.

DC