[Vision2020] Animal Abusers, Welcome to Red Idaho!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Nov 17 15:17:27 PST 2006

Bruce,

I just have to wonder if there is any direct correlation between the
topic below and the teaching Mr. Gier espouses with respect to the
human baby inside a mother not being a true person worthy of dignity.
Or Mr. Gier's teaching that animals are the same as humans. Both of
which he gleaned from the materialistic teaching of Darwinism.

Ideas have consequences!

Here is a book that might bring some of this to light: "FROM DARWIN TO
HITLER: EVOLUTIONARY ETHICS, EUGENICS, AND RACISM IN GERMANY by Richard
Weikart"

lemeno, Doug