[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 17:44:08 PST 2006

On 11/15/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> Andreas and others could be right. What if we could have had a treaty
> beforehand? I will however tend to agree with Trumans decision. If he
> thought it would save lives, then I'm happy.

Matt --

I just wanted to make it clear that I thought that the Hiroshima and
Nagasaki bombings were both wrong /and/ incorrect, but, within the
historical context, understandable. I think there's a reasonable
argument for having dropped the bombs, but the fact that a reasonable
argument exists doesn't constitute an excuse.

I also don't think you (or the bomb's other defenders) are evil,
crazy, et cetera. Except, of course, for Tony, who seems to appreciate
brutality for brutality's own sake.

-- ACS