[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Nov 14 23:16:43 PST 2006

People have asked and speculated about what would have happened if the
US had not stopped the war in Asia with the A-bomb. I think a few
numbers are in order. First off not all the folks at Hiroshima and
Nagasaki were innocent. Both of the towns were factory towns, where
weapons and supplies were manufactured for the Japanese war effort.

The Japanese mind set was that the Emperor was their god and that they
would prevail. Why do you think dive bombing into a ship deck was so
effective? They would have fought in the streets of Tokyo with sticks
and bottles if the Emperor has told them to. It would have been a very
bloody and costly end if it had dragged on.

Now for some numbers

Pearl Harbor:
American deaths: 2,403
Japanese deaths: 55

Iwo Jima:
American deaths: 6,500
Japanese deaths: 21,000

Guadalcanal:
American deaths: 1,600
Japanese deaths: 24,000

Okinawa:
American deaths: 7,613
Japanese deaths: 110,000

Hiroshima:
Japanese deaths: 71,000 (immediate)

Nagasaki:
Japanese deaths: 38,000 (immediate)

Do you see a trend? The Japanese would have just kept going into the
war machine for their God till there was none left. We in our post
modern mind can’t fathom the evil that was the Japanese war effort.

lemeno, Doug!