[Vision2020] Learning punctuation!

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 15 13:38:33 PST 2006

Look, Heirdoug.  I don't recall anyone making fun of your numerous
punctuation and grammatical errors, and you brought this issue up yourself.
Lay off Tom.  Lay off Wayne.  Lay off "government worker bees."

In fact, if you should ever decide to move to a deserted island with no
Internet access, that would be just fine with most of us.  Until then, you
are perhaps not the person to lecture others about their punctuation, and
most certainly not about their civility or lack thereof.  Methinks your own
character clamors for your attention.

By the way, you might want to thank the "government worker bees" who labor
hard to provide you with roads, police and fire protection, courts and
jails, and even schools, and you owe them your gratitude until you live so
far off the grid that you require use of none of their services.

keely