[Vision2020] Correction: Re: Former U of I Professor Witnessed Hiroshima, Nagasaki Blasts

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 13:16:29 PST 2006

All:

I did not intend to append all that information to my previous post, with
the above subject heading, that was available at the web link, in that
specifically attempted to delete this info out of my post...Some of this
unintendedly appended information regarding Professor Johnston is even
duplicated.  I will blame this on the Moscow Public Library computer.  I, of
course, like the computer HAL in "2001:A Space Odyssey," am "foolproof and
incapable of error."

"Daisy, daisy, give me your answer, do..."

Sorry!

Ted Moffett