[Vision2020] I go for oysters, Tom goes for ersters....

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 15 09:50:05 PST 2006

Tom, I would never disdain your service.  NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL.  I think
you are quite aware that it is your POLITICAL POSITIONS I find manifestly
against America's interests.  I am quite sure that you mean well even as you
support those who would surrender in the face of evil.

As I pointed out to Sue offlist, It was never my intent, in using the term
"collateral damage," to minimize the horrendous cost of ending WW11.  It was
my understanding that that is the temporary terminology to describe
unintended casualties.  The English language is fluid and changing and I
share your evident concern over that.  I say collateral damage, you say
civilians killed- they say vertical insertion, you say air assault- I say
potato, you, undoubtedly, will always say potahto.

Let's call the whole thing off.

My sincere best,    -T