[Vision2020] fascinated and bewildered..................

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 15 09:24:56 PST 2006

Gotta' admit partner, I'm confused.  I support those who follow their
countries orders and do what they think is right-the bulk of vets.  Now, on
this list, someone suggests that WW11 vets were bloodthirsty savages itching
to blow up civilians in order to strut their stuff, and Matt, you then
disdain ME and make nice with THEM.  Help me out here man.  Is form so much
more important than SUBSTANCE??  I would be genuinely curious what I have
said that you find irrational.

I do hope you have a fine week.

My best,  -T