[Vision2020] Tony Simpsom Shills for Terrorists Yet Again!

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 14:49:30 PST 2006

Andreas,

Inarguable? Why did our generals predict Millions of casualties then, if the
Japanese would surrender, like they did so much during that war. I mean Iwo
4-10 people out of 30,000 surrendered. Maybe and just maybe they might have,
but a full blown invasion was in the works. I believe without the bomb it
would have gone threw, thus resulting in thousands upon thousands of
American and Japanese maimed wounded and dead.

I hope it never happens again, but did it save lives? YES!

Matt