[Vision2020] Global Warming and the Savior State

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Nov 14 10:44:48 PST 2006

In the days of horrendous cholera epidemics that decimated millions and millions in Africa and Asia, local witch doctors, shamans, etc preached and enforced their own incantations and superstitions to fight cholera.  Their ignorance and superstition costs many millions of lives.

Who does it really surprise that Cultmaster Douglas "I am smarter than God" Wilson ladles out his superstitious, abysmal ignorance driven opinions on scientific subjects to the gullible, greedy, lost, and/or unsophisticated, not a bit unlike the witch doctors and shamans of yore?

>From a forthcoming billet-doux:

On nights when there a full moon, and therefore propitious for the implementation of an entertainment cover charge at West of Paris for a really astounding act, perhaps Cultmaster Douglas Wilson, patron saint of gluttony and egomaniacal ignorance, will say a few words about and give a teaser or two from what will surely be his magnum opus, How to Make Millions Franchising Crackpotism.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com