[Vision2020] Gier shills for terrorists yet again?

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Nov 12 08:37:10 PST 2006

And good morning to YOU, Professor Gier.  What was the wording of Rice's
alleged apology to the German Chancellor?  And was their any evidence that
the alleged activity was officially ordered by this administration?  I don't
think it fair to hang out an entire administration based on the actions of a
few loose canons.

As for Major Glenn.....  that was over 100 YEARS ago.  That would be like
judging your character, Professor, for some action you took at 5 years old.
Cheney said he supports waterboarding?  As I recall, that statement was
particularly qualified and your interpretation was, at that time, quite
controversial.  Could you please quote our able and honorable V.P. verbatim
that the readers might judge for themselves?  You might note that Colin
Powell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and John Warner all ultimately supported
Bush's decision to liberate Iraq.

Removing a murderous dictator, who both democrats and republicans agreed was
involved with terrorists, was a noble effort regardless of the views of
anyone in Turkey, Lebanon, India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Malaysia,
or anywhere else.

Where will Bush be welcomed after he leaves office?  Anywhere people yearn
for a refreshing honesty and strength of character.  A solid leadership
capability and refusal to bend with the wind.  He will be honored ultimately
by history and not his contemporaries.  He has not destroyed his party.  To
say so reeks of post-election hubris.  And one certainly wants to be
cautious to avoid that.  (ask Newt Gingritch)

-Tony  Simpson, supporting our troops and their highly admired leader.