[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 11 15:42:50 PST 2006

When I asked what liberals he considers to be disloyal to our nation and
also share goals with America's enemies, ToeKnee so patriotically announces:

"Well, you for instance.  You have consistently advocated a precipitice
[precipitate] pullout from Iraq, a goal which would delight our terrorist
enemies.  Why don't you accept that your cover has been blown, dispense with
the charade, and put your turban back on?"

So, ToeKnee has now degenerated from general ramblings with ill-conceived,
unsubstantiated allegations to accusing me (a disabled retired veteran with
20 years of service) of not only being disloyal to our nation, but also of
being a subversive on VETERANS DAY!  Such patriotism.

I have NEVER been disloyal or subversive to our country, ToeKnee.  You
misinterpret backboned-dissent to our government with disloyalty to our
nation.

Tell us, ToeKnee what surprises have you in store for Mothers' Day?

Please do not misinterpret my comments, ToeKnee.  You are scum.

Now, unless I miss my guess, that should be your handler calling you.

Tom Hansen
SFC, US Army (Retired)

"Dissent is the highest form of patriotism"

- Thomas Jefferson