[Vision2020] Tet Offensive

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Nov 11 15:06:12 PST 2006

tom, you ask what Americans I had in mind as disloyal and sharing the goals
of our enemy.  Well, you for instance.  You have consistently advocated a
precipitice pullout from Iraq, a goal which would delight our terrorist
enemies.  Why don't you accept that your cover has been blown, dispense with
the charade, and put your turban back on?

Any more questions pal?

-T

"Past military service is no guarantee of good judgment or
r."         - Tony Simpson