[Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:57:20 PST 2006

think it's amazing and a bit disconcerting that when an argument is going in
a direction that SOME people can't seem to make headway on, they resort to
base and ridiculously vulgar language and name-calling.  Seems to be a
pattern here.

I don't see why questions asked can't be handled in a mature and adult-like
manner and simply answered.  If someone does not have an answer - SAY THAT,
but lay off this kinda juvenile retort.

And to make things PERFECTLY CLEAR, this is addressed to anyone not to any
ONE person.

J  :]