[Vision2020] Curiosity

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:22:21 PST 2006

Pat,

Do you see any similarities in the populations of Japan and Iraq, or Germany
and Iraq?  Do you see the homogeneity of Japan in the Iraqi population?

I suggest the fact that Iraq is made up of different groups, two of them
having been mistreated by the third, makes 'creating a democracy' quite
difficult.

Can you point to anywhere in the Middle East where this has been
accomplished by an invader?

Sunil