[Vision2020] When is it and when is it not my business? (update)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 8 16:12:05 PST 2006

Lemon-O,

No.

I have no problems with Jews, but I do with cults who are sexists, racists,
homophobes, theocrats, hypocrites, liars, and who wish to force their dicta
on all, etc.  That is why I boycott cult businesses and also demonstrate
here and other places that they act quite contrary to the basic teachings of
Christ whom they hypocritically allege they love and obey.

If you want a more accurate historical model of what is happening, think of
the boycotts organized against racists by Martin Luther King.

To compare the boycott of the Wilson and Family Christless Cult and Cash
Machine to the boycott of the Jews by the Nazis is and egomaniacal delusion
as big as Wilson's (and your) head.

Perhaps you did not get it the first time, but try again with all your idle
time:

"Against stupidity, God Himself is helpless."  -- Jewish Proverb

W.