[Vision2020] a nefarious plot instigated by J. Campbell, I feel certain

Bill Moore bmoore at fsr.com
Wed Nov 8 15:30:32 PST 2006

Gary,

First Step is moving all listserv lists to a new, beefier computer.  This
move should increase delivery speed and reduce or eliminate spam blocks.
During the move (today & tomorrow) you may encounter occasional delays or
bounces.  This is an unavoidable but temporary condition and we apologize in
advance for any inconvenience.  Once we're finished (Friday we hope) all
community lists we host should experience greatly improved posting and
delivery service.

Thanks for your patience,

Bill Moore
bmoore at fsr.com