[Vision2020] a nefarious plot instigated by J. Campbell, I feel certain

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 8 15:16:45 PST 2006

Is anyone else having to try several times before a post to the V will
"take?" In the last few days things have become a bit erratic. Error
returned mail message as follows...

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
    Reason:    5.1.1 <vision2020 at moscow.com>... User unknown

Just me?