[Vision2020] Simple(ton) Announcement

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed Nov 8 14:01:13 PST 2006

I asked some folks on the bus ride to work this morning about this very issue and here is the explanation I received. Apparently, Independents must decide whether they want to caucus with Democrats or Republicans. Since both of the Independents were Democrats, it is assumed (or perhaps it is known) that they will caucus with the Democrats.

Can anyone else verify -- or dispute -- this explanation?

--
Joe Campbell

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

Miss Keely,

Fox is reporting 49(R), 47(D),  2(I).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/

There are 2 independents in the Senate. Lieberman just won Connecticut
as an Independent. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) also won.

I expect an apology!