[Vision2020] When is it and when is it not my business? (update)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Nov 8 10:14:27 PST 2006

J,

Cultmaster Douglas Wilson of the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine -- (You must tolerate us since we do not tolerate anyone else) is a pellucid example of a twisted man with first rate manipulative and spin skills, a fifth rate intellect, and a 10th rate conscience.

Judge for yourself:

To see his manipulative artistry in action read the article he pretends to offer honest commentary upon:
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=665

Then read his web-blot commentary:
http://www.dougwils.com/Print.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=3002)

Then reread the original article:
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=665

Perceptive community members should begin to see some similarities between Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine and deceased David Koresh's cult from Waco (in this case pronounced wacko).  Perceptive community members should also decide that it is time to raise their level of concern and to demonstrate that concern with actions.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com