[Vision2020] [CORRECTED] Proposition 2 and New Saint Andrews

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:59:15 PST 2006

Tom,

Ok Tom I'll play. Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Prop protect
those who own the property and not those willing to purchase land, lets say
in Vandalville. It would be my assumption that those buying land would need
to realize the Prop won't protect them.

Also I doubt if we see a whole lot of land purchases within our beloved make
believe town, due to our vandalvillian council not wanting a whole lot of
land sold. Unless it will suit their agendas, such as engineers, labs,
scientific work, etc. If a big store such as a Costco or Sportsmens
Warehouse comes  then they better pack a convoy of lawyers. Worry about the
high paying jobs but not about the blue collared guys who build them.

Then again thats my assumption, just like it is yours that a Golos would
sue.

By the way Tom I am not a proponent of Prop 2, but your assumptions scewe
your assumptions yet again.

Until next time

Matt