[Vision2020] Ringo's response to Falen's attack

Shirley Ringo ringoshirl at moscow.com
Mon Nov 6 08:26:29 PST 2006

Visionaries:

Most of you have seen Falen's ad attacking my voting record.  The ad misrepresents the essence of those issues.  I will have an ad of rebuttal in the Daily today, and the Tribune tomorrow.  However, some of the issues were too complex to discuss briefly in an ad.

Therefore, I posted a more complete discussion of those on my web page, shirleyringo.com.  It may be necessary to hit your refresh button to get this new post, but having done that you should see "The Truth About Ringo's Voting Record."

I am sorry if this seems to rise to the level of "bickering," but when something this nasty comes out late in the campaign, options for dealing with it are limited.

Shirley