[Vision2020] response to Roger

Barrett Schroeder Barrett at hideandfur.com
Sun Nov 5 23:20:24 PST 2006

I attended the forum at the UI Commons and the previous
"Faces of Homelessness" panel at the UI Sub Ballroom.

At the Commons I wrote down Shirley Ringo's exact words
immediately when she said them:

"When you're in a minority group, like the Democrats,
you don't have a lot of power to get things done."

For context, this was a response where she was talking
about why her minimum wage bill had not passed.

I suggest that some third party, not a supporter of Roger or
Shirley, should get the recording and listen to it.

Barrett