[Vision2020] Guests or Tenants?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:37:49 PST 2006

Mr. Crabtree;

A.  I ain't your baby!  (God! Thank you.)  So, as in ToKnee's case, please
be respectful enough to refrain from that type of familiarity.
B.  Since I have never met you...don't have a clue what you are talking
about.
C.  Since my e-mail below on this issue was not ADDRESSED to you, getting a
mite touchy, doncha think?  It was a general "you" which most people seemed
to understand as I was talking ABOUT KIRKERS and Dale Courtney.

Hope you have a GREAT week, Mr. Crabtree.

J  :]