[Vision2020] S.J.R. 107

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 15:41:53 PST 2006

Bruce-

Thanks for your response on S.J.R. 107.

As far as I can ascertain, voting "Yes" on S.J.R. 107 appears to be
reasonable.  But legislation can have many unexpected and hidden
consequences, as we all know, and is sometimes presented to the voter
deliberately to hide these consequences.  I was expecting someone might be
in the know about the possible unexpected or hidden consequences of a "Yes"
vote on this issue.

Ted Moffett