[Vision2020] why did Roger Falen make those claims?

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sat Nov 4 12:10:45 PST 2006

I am surprised that Roger Falen, who seemed to be a coherent and caring
person by his V2020 posts, would stoop so low in his campaign against
Shirley Ringo to attack her patriotism with these groundless accusations
that she refused to stand for the pledge and that she attacked the pledge in
three different votes in the legislature.
For some reason, I expected more integrity from him
BL