[Vision2020] Icons of Evolution is Fraudulent Science

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:47:50 PST 2006

On 11/3/06, Pat Kraut <pkraut at moscow.com> wrote:

> I read the bibliography to the book and looked up some of those quoted. I
> found them very qualified and the work in their fields quite promising for
> all of us. Darwinians are more dogmatic than many religious people I know
> and hate to have any question of his perfection proved in any form! I was
> fully aware that Nick and many others would not like the book but read it
> yourself and check out the bibliography. Now this gives Nick and others the
> perfect opportunity to say that all those scientists who say that Darwin may
> well have been wrong in many places have no talent and are dead wrong. How
> dare they question Darwin!! I would expect no less from them...but if the
> book is right anywhere it is absolutely right when it says that Darwinians
> in order to not be ruled by religions are more religious about Darwin.

I know what you mean, Pat.  I read the bibliography of a book on
physics once, and I found it very enlightening.  I recommend it as a
good learning tool on physics.  I don't know squat about physics
myself, but I could tell that all of the scientists in the
bibliography were very qualified.  I read things in this bibliography
that made me think that Einstein may well have been wrong in many
places and had no talent!  The most interesting thing I learned
reading this bibliography is that it isn't absolutely necessary to
read a book before recommending it... and that people who insist
otherwise are ruled more by stupidity than by reason!

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi