[Vision2020] Icons of Evolution is Fraudulent Science

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Fri Nov 3 19:32:30 PST 2006

I couldn't answer you yesterday Ralph as I was way over my allowance of
posts.
I read the bibliography to the book and looked up some of those quoted. I
found them very qualified and the work in their fields quite promising for
all of us. Darwinians are more dogmatic than many religious people I know
and hate to have any question of his perfection proved in any form! I was
fully aware that Nick and many others would not like the book but read it
yourself and check out the bibliography. Now this gives Nick and others the
perfect opportunity to say that all those scientists who say that Darwin may
well have been wrong in many places have no talent and are dead wrong. How
dare they question Darwin!! I would expect no less from them...but if the
book is right anywhere it is absolutely right when it says that Darwinians
in order to not be ruled by religions are more religious about Darwin.

Pat, I simply asked you if still recommend this book with its
fraudulent claims as "a

good learning tool on Darwin."?

Ralph

[Vision2020] Icons of Evolution is Fraudulent Science

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Thu Nov 2 13:49:36 PST 2006

Read the book and get your own ideas.