[Vision2020] Another religious blog

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Nov 3 19:56:25 PST 2006

You don't know me, and you don't know what kind of sense of humor I have,
how I live, or much of anything else.

And yes, while I find much of Wilson's public conduct abhorrent, I find
virtually all of yours -- based on your Vision 2020 postings, which I
imagine are the canon of your public utterances -- to be appalling.

Few words, narrow brush, craftily wielded.  Got it??

keely