[Vision2020] GOTV

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 18:22:47 PST 2006

It looks as though this election is going to go down to the wire --
and it looks like a great deal of voters are undecided. What does this
mean? That GOTV efforts are going to be absolutely necessary in order
to get the good guys to win.

Now, well, I pretty clearly have my own idea of who the good guys are.
But for those of you who want to volunteer and help the good guys win
(whomever you think the good guys are), contact your local party
headquarters. It's more critical now in Idaho than it's ever been.

The Democratic office is open 10:00-4:00 on Saturday, and 12:00-8:00
Monday and Tuesday. If you want to sign up to get out the vote, it's
not too late. You can give them a call at 882-6600. I'm sure Jeff H.
can tell you how to sign up to work for the other side, though, uh,
I'd prefer you not.

-- ACS