[Vision2020] Another religious blog

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Nov 3 11:44:03 PST 2006

Dearest short-circuited former electrician:

Somehow you forgot to include the following in your cite:

"The services provided by a chaplain should be appropriate to the school and student context in which he or she operates.  Chaplains will be expected to provide general religious, personal advice, comfort and support to all students and staff, regardless of their religious denomination, irrespective of their religious beliefs."
http://www.dest.gov.au/sectors/school_education/policy_initiatives_reviews/key_issues/school_chaplaincy_programme/chaplaincy_services.htm

I hope your cult is generous enough to provide the funds needed for your greatly needed, extensive rewiring so that among other things germane elements are not continually omitted in your less than instructive cites.

As for the efficacy of religious counseling, one can see its great value from the many pedophile priests, adulterous and/or dishonest/con artist pastors, and the words and actions of yourself and your Cultmaster.

I hope you are enjoying contributing to the Cultmaster's and his family's wealth in deference to the wellbeing of your own family.

But, please, please keep reminding us of what the Wilson & Family's Christless Cult & Cash Machine stands for with your stream of revealing posts.

W.

PS:  When you send long URL links in plain text they break up and do not work.  Maybe Comb-Over could give you a lesson in how to send a simple email without looking too technically inept.