[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 21:36:12 PST 2006

On 11/2/06, Matt Decker <mattd2107 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> My point was many stations are liberal biased, such as ABC, NBC, CBS, and
> others. Can you tell me they are owned and operated by FOX? Do you really
> feel these stations don't have a bias? If so do you really feel they have a
> right sided twist to them?

I don't believe that it is possible to be human and not have a bias,
and networks are necessarily operated by humans, so yes, the bias
exists.  However, the networks that you name do a good job of
suppressing their bias, and remaining largely neutral, at least in my
opinion.

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi