[Vision2020] Active Troops by and large, support Bush....

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 19:29:21 PST 2006

Chas,

Again we disagree. First the list you named below are conservatives who
became celebrities. Not a reversal. Second, I can give you a list, but
looking at other posts why should I? Only too have their opinions disagree?
Yes, I think certain celebrities such as Sarandon, Glover, Stewart, and
other are liberal. Who cares though, I don't.

My point was many stations are liberal biased, such as ABC, NBC, CBS, and
others. Can you tell me they are owned and operated by FOX? Do you really
feel these stations don't have a bias? If so do you really feel they have a
right sided twist to them?