[Vision2020] Why? / COPYRIGHT

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Nov 2 11:36:00 PST 2006

Dearest Lemon-O,

Pardon the repetition that appears below, but for slow learners repetition
is sometimes a useful tool.

However, before the repetition:

1.    Please show me where I have misquoted scripture.

2.    Is your alleged God so inept and/or diabolical that she/he/it can only
cause hers/his/its Word to be written that only a privileged few can
understand its secret meaning (which must be very different from the usual
pellucid meaning)?

3.    Thank you for showing that those of the Wilson & Family's Christless
Cult & Cash Machine -- (You must tolerate us since we do not tolerate anyone
else)  hold the same perverted, hypocritically called Christian views from
top to bottom.  There appears to be no significant difference between the
beliefs and actions of Cultmaster (Douglas Wilson) at the top and the
Cultclown (Douglas Farris) at the bottom.

4.    Thank you also for illustrating by your continued use of the racist
epithet "Tar Baby" that there is no difference in racial attitudes between
the Cultmaster and the Cultclown.  (See latest instance below.)

Please read the below very slowly and carefully.  Try to comprehend what it
means, especially the words of Christ whom you allege (but so far
unsuccessfully) to believe, love and obey.  If the message still does not
get through then :
http://www.abcteach.com/directory/reading_comprehension/

In case you are too busy trying to find some wires to connect, the passages
from the New Testament cited below are considered by Christians to be among
the most significant that separate Christianity from other mainstream world
religions.

This is the repeat:

Doug [and your like-spirited fellow cult members],

Thank you very much for illustrating once again and very clearly why you and
your Cultmaster are not Christians, but frauds, and why other area
Christians are starting to take serious notice.

A more kindly person who is also a Christian might also add:  Obviously you
missed the passage below at the beginning of the New Testament.  A Christian
is not allowed a timeout or an exception from these rules given in this
passage.

Matthew 5: 38 - 48, Young's Literal Translation of the Bible:

'Ye heard that it was said: Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth; but I-I say to
you, not to resist the evil, but whoever shall slap thee on thy right cheek,
turn to him also the other; and whoever is willing to take thee to law, and
thy coat to take-suffer to him also the cloak.

'And whoever shall impress thee one mile, go with him two, to him who is
asking of thee be giving, and him who is willing to borrow from thee thou
mayest not turn away.

'Ye heard that it was said: Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and shalt hate
thine enemy; but I-I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you,
do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and
persecuting you, that ye may be sons of your Father in the heavens, because
His sun He doth cause to rise on evil and good, and He doth send rain on
righteous and unrighteous.

'For, if ye may love those loving you, what reward have ye? do not also the
tax-gatherers the same? and if ye may salute your brethren only, what do ye
abundant? do not also the tax-gatherers so? Ye shall therefore be perfect,
as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect.

Even the criminally slow-witted should be able understand the above,
especially the last sentence  -- but for you:  the last sentence means: no
timeouts, no exceptions.

As suggested by other V 2020 posters, when your Cultmaster sells his earthly
possessions, gives the proceeds to the poor, and then urges the affluent in
his cult to do the same, then I will begin to consider the possibility that
he is beginning to be a Christian.

Perhaps your Cultmaster might take a few minutes off from amassing wealth,
massaging his own ego, bleeding and conning money from others, and causing
Christ to spin in his place of rest with the Cultmaster's slanders of Him by
reading, understanding, and acting on the following:

Matthew 19: 16 - 24, Young's Literal Translation of the Bible:

And lo, one having come near, said to him, 'Good teacher, what good thing
shall I do, that I may have life age-during?'

And he said to him, 'Why me dost thou call good? no one is good except
One-God; but if thou dost will to enter into the life, keep the commands.'

He saith to him, 'What kind?' And Jesus said, 'Thou shalt not kill, thou
shalt not commit adultery, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not bear false
witness, honour thy father and mother, and, thou shalt love thy neighbour as
thyself.'

The young man saith to him, 'All these did I keep from my youth; what yet do
I lack?' Jesus said to him, 'If thou dost will to be perfect, go away, sell
what thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in
heaven, and come, follow me.'

And the young man, having heard the word, went away sorrowful, for he had
many possessions; and Jesus said to his disciples, 'Verily I say to you,
that hardly shall a rich man enter into the reign of the heavens; and again
I say to you, it is easier for a camel through the eye of a needle to go,
than for a rich man to enter into the reign of God.'

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com