[Vision2020] Trick or Treat muggings

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:42:39 PST 2006

On 11/1/06, mysticchic <mystic_chic1021 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I just thought I would share our Halloween experience with all of you.  At
> approximately 7:30 last night on the corner of C street and Hayes, my son
> and three friends were mugged.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Patty.  I hope this doesn't spoil
Halloween for your son, or for his friends.

It's still my favorite holiday, even though I've had to give up
trick-or-treating (people started to look at me funny after I turned
35).  ;-)

I hope they catch the punks involved.

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi