[Vision2020] Heirdoug to Art Deco

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Nov 1 14:42:41 PST 2006

Pardon me if I jump in. I have some questions too.
Ralph Nielsen

 From Heirdoug (condensed by RN)

Decopauge [i.e. Art Deco],

A.    How do you know for certian [sic] that Jesus wept?

RN. How do you know, Doug?

B.    Were you there?

RN. Were you there, Doug?

For the longest time you have quoted and misquoted Scripture knowing
full well that you don't believe a single printed "jot or tittle". You
don't believe the word's of Jesus in red or the word's of the Holy
Spirit, which are all the one's in black.

RN. How do you know that Jesus actually spoke the words in red? What
makes you think that everything else is words of a ghost or a spirit?
Do you include the Hebrew Bible here? And why do you put an
apostrophe before the final "s" in plurals? Does the Holy Spirit tell
you to do that?

C.    Why do you continue to use God's word in vain?

RN. I think everybody is entitled to read and quote the Bible
nowadays. Have you ever read that in old Europe only the clergy were
allowed to read it, lest ordinary people should get "wrong" ideas
from it?

D.    Do you know what happens to those who continue to missuse [sic]
God's
word in vain and call good evil and evil good?

RN. Examples, please?

So now Art, it's up to you. If you are unable to fill in the simple
form above, then we must conclude...

1.  You are a totally depraved soul in need of the Grace of God for
regeneration.

RN. I haven't met Art but he doesn't sound depraved to me.

2.  You are a totally depraved soul headed for a Hell, a place you
don't believe in.

RN. Do you know that in the Hebrew Bible (called Old Testament for
Christian propaganda purposes) there is no life after death and no
hell? (Yes, I know about the sole exception in Daniel 12:2, the
latest book in the Hebrew Bible).